- ALL CHILDREN AGE 12 & UNDER MUST BE WITH AN ADULT
- Non-swimmers ages 6 & under are require to have an adult in the water within arms reach.
- CHILDREN WEARING SWIM AIDS MUST HAVE AN ADULT IN THE WATER, & MUST REMAIN IN SHALLOW WATER AND STAY WITHIN (1) ARM-LENGTH OF THE CHILD
- All children who would like to swim in water deeper than armpit depth are requested to take our “swim test” prior to taking that first “dip” Children will be given a color-coded “swim” necklace that they must wear when in our pool.
- Diving is NOT permitted due to the 7 foot depth of our pool.
- No jumping in shallow end.
- No horseplay, flips, twists, or back dives.
- Please do not run in poor or balcony.
- Please do not use inflatable swim aids
- Help us avoid pool “accidents”, please have a swim diaper on all children not completely toilet trained
- Swimmers only in the pool areas. All spectators should remain in the balcony area
- Please do not bring food, drinks or breakable objects into the aquatic areas or balcony (exception water)
- Bathing suits should be appropriate. Please do not wear cutoffs, thongs, or see through fabric bathing suits.
- Lap lanes are for lap swimming. Please refer to the scheduled days/times for each pools lap recreational availability
- All patrons must have a towel and dry off before exiting pool area
- Children no potty trained must wear a swim diaper. Regular diapers are not permitted in the pool.
- No street shoes on deck (leave in hallway outside pool area)
- Equipment is for adult lap swimmers 18 & older, Y classes/programs. Bubbles & noodles can be used by recreational swimmers
Lifeguards will enforce and add rules as needed.