Greater Scranton YMCA's Indoor Triathlon
Y NOT TRI
Join us at the Greater Scranton YMCA for our annual Indoor Triathlon! Proceeds will benefit the Stingray Swim Team
Time & Date Information
· Saturday, February 24
· 7:00 am Check In & Registration
· 7:30 am First Heat Begins
· 10 Minute Swim
· (10 Minute Transition from swim to bike)
· 25 Minute Bike (Bike/Run only participants will start with the Bike portion of their heat)
· (5 Minute Transition from bike to run)
· 20 Minute Run
· All distances will be combined to determine age group winners (Swim portion will be converted to miles then multiplied by 4)
· Early Registration Deadline: February 17th
· Individual: $25 Relay: $60
· After February 17th:
· Individual: $35 Relay: $90
· Checks can be made payable to: Greater Scranton YMCA
· Registration is available online by clicking here or at the Welcome Center Desk
· SWIM: No Diving Starts. No wet suits. Hands & feet must be uncovered. No hand paddles, gloves, fins, boots, etc. No snorkels. No thongs.
· BIKE: Bike resistance can be adjusted to each participants preference. Sweat towel & water are permitted
· RUN: Speed can be adjusted to each participants preference. Participants may walk and/ or run.
· For wave times and heat information, please download the brochure above.
To learn more about the YMCA's Indoor Triathlon, please contact Brendan Wilson, Race Director at email@example.com.