Download the Greater Scranton YMCA Employment Application
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Summer Day Camp Counselors and Group Supervisors! Interested applicants can download the employment application here or contact Mike "Mack" McElhinney at email@example.com. Internships available.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is searching for an Early Learning Center Assistant Group Supervisor! The Assistant Group Supervisor position is a full time, 12 month position in the Early Learning Center. Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years documented prior experience working with children in a group setting. The assistant group supervisor must be an energetic and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children and adults. Job responsibilities include supervision of children, assisting the classroom teacher with implementing weekly lesson plans, and maintaining classroom upkeep.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is in need of a Vinyssa Yoga Instructor! The shifts would include morning classes. Interested applicants can contact Karen Clause at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Y and fill out an application!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring custodians! The following shifts are available: Monday through Friday, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (male or female); 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (male); 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. (male or female). Interested applicants can contact Dale Robbins at email@example.com!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is currently hiring EnhanceFitness Instructors! EnhanceFitness is an evidence-based senior fitness and arthritis management program. It helps older adults become more active, energized, and empowered for independent living. Interested applicants can contact Patti Goodenow at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Part-time lifeguards, water exercise and swim instructors are needed! Day, early evening and Saturday morning shifts are available. Training is offered. Contact Diana Dempsey at email@example.com for additional information or stop by the Y to complete an employment application.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Wellness Staff! Interested applicants can contact Brandon Whipple at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (570) 828-3116 or stop by the Y to complete an application. Available shifts include: