Download the Greater Scranton YMCA Employment Application
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring a Youth Program Coordinator (YPC)! The YVP will develop, organize and implement high quality YMCA program(s) for youth. The YPC will establishe and supervise program activities to engage the 6-12 age group during after school hours; coordinate use of facilities for program activities and events; assist in YMCA fund raising activities and special events; model relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions and compiles program statistics as directed. Hours: Monday – Thursday, 4:00-7:00 p.m. Position and respective hours can be split amongst multiple employees.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is in need of a Vinyssa Yoga Instructor! The shifts would include morning classes. Interested applicants can contact Karen Clause at email@example.com or stop by the Y and fill out an application!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is currently looking for an enthusiastic instructor for a 6:00 a.m. Power Cycling Class! Interested applicants can contact Karen Clause at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Y and fill out an application!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring custodians! The following shifts are available: Monday through Friday, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (male or female); 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (male); 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. (male or female). Interested applicants can contact Dale Robbins at email@example.com!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is currently hiring EnhanceFitness Instructors! EnhanceFitness is an evidence-based senior fitness and arthritis management program. It helps older adults become more active, energized, and empowered for independent living. Interested applicants can contact Shadia Lahlou at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Part-time lifegaurds, water exercise and swim instructors are needed! Day, early evening and Saturday morning shifts are available. Training is offered. Contact Diana Dempsey at email@example.com for addtional information or stop by the Y to complete an employment application.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Wellness Staff! Interested applicants can contact Brandon Whipple at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (570) 828-3116 or stop by the Y to complete an application. Available shifts include:
- Monday 5:30-9:00 am
- Tuesday 12:30-3:00 pm and 3:00-6:00pm
- Wednesday 5:30-9:00 am and 6:00-10:00pm
- Thursday 12:00-3:00 pm and 3:00-6:00pm
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Summer Day Camp Counselors and Group Supervisors! Interested applicants can download the employment application here or contact Mike "Mack" McElhinney at email@example.com. Internships available.
- YMCA Camp Kresge is in need of part-time Outdoor Education Instructors. This position includes teaching over 20 science based and outdoor adventure classes to day visit school groups. Interested applicants can send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Laura Buzzell-McElhinney, Outdoor Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.