Download the Greater Scranton YMCA Employment Application
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Summer Day Camp Counselors and Group Supervisors! Interested applicants can download the employment application here or contact Mike "Mack" McElhinney at email@example.com. Internships available.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring a Youth Program Coordinator (YPC)! The YVP will develop, organize and implement high quality YMCA program(s) for youth. The YPC will establish and supervise program activities to engage the 6-12 age group during after school hours; coordinate use of facilities for program activities and events; assist in YMCA fund raising activities and special events; model relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions and compiles program statistics as directed. Hours: Monday – Thursday, 4:00-7:00 p.m. Position and respective hours can be split amongst multiple employees.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is looking for an energetic, motivated individual, interested in teaching a Toddler class. The position is a full time, 12 month position in the Early Learning Center. The teacher will be responsible for lesson planning and implementing lesson plans as well as child assessments and the day to day activities in the classroom. The position requires a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. We offer a competitive salary; benefits include medical and dental insurances, paid time off and a YMCA membership. Interested applicants may contact Janine Shaffer at (570) 346-5003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is in need of a Vinyssa Yoga Instructor! The shifts would include morning classes. Interested applicants can contact Karen Clause at email@example.com or stop by the Y and fill out an application!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring custodians! The following shifts are available: Monday through Friday, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (male or female); 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (male); 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. (male or female). Interested applicants can contact Dale Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is currently hiring EnhanceFitness Instructors! EnhanceFitness is an evidence-based senior fitness and arthritis management program. It helps older adults become more active, energized, and empowered for independent living. Interested applicants can contact Patti Goodenow at patti.goodenow@wbymca!
- Part-time lifeguards, water exercise and swim instructors are needed! Day, early evening and Saturday morning shifts are available. Training is offered. Contact Diana Dempsey at email@example.com for additional information or stop by the Y to complete an employment application.
- The Greater Scranton YMCA is hiring part-time Wellness Staff! Interested applicants can contact Brandon Whipple at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (570) 828-3116 or stop by the Y to complete an application. Available shifts include:
- Monday 9:00 am- 12:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00-12:00 pm and 12:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00-12:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00-3:00 pm and 12:00-3:00pm