Swim Team Spring/Summer
April 30th, 2018 – Augus 3, 2018
The YMCA Swim Team is based on the YMCA Principles of Competitive Swimming and Character Development. We believe that Everybody swims and Everybody wins. Our coaching staff will help to develop our swimmers to be the very best swimmer while continueing to stress the Y values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and Caring.
We have 2 Practice Groups:
When: Starts Monday, April 30, 2018
Time: Please see Practice Info on other side of flier
Location: Greater Scranton YMCA
706 N Blakely Street
Dunmore, Pa 18512
Spring Parent Information Meeting
Please join us on Monday, April 23rd at 5:30 pm to hear about our program & get answers to your questions regarding our Spring/Summer Swim Team
· All fees are season fees. Prices cannot be pro-rated for late registrants.
· There is a $35 per family Parent Association Fee for the summer season. This fee is payable upon Registration for the summer program.
· Fees cannot be adjusted for swimmers who start late or choose not to finish the season.
· Coaches may move swimmers to a different practice session according to ability level if needed.
· ALL SWIMMERS MUST BE YMCA MEMBERS
· We will compete in the local Northeast Pa Age group Summer League and we will attend Keystone State Games. All summer competition is optional.
PARENTAL CLEARANCES: : PA State Law now requires Background clearances for any Volunteers who have any direct contact with children. One parent from each family is required to submit a copy of these clearances in order for their swimmer to attend any meets or team spirit events.
Blue” Practice For those new to competitive swimming, or with 1-2 years of Swim Team Experience. This practice is primarily focused on stroke development and technique
“White” Practice Age 13 & Over. For the dedicated swimmer.
Team Fees (pay in full):
Monthly Bank Draft Option: