- Diving is permitted in 9 ft-12ft section of Pool “A”
- Please do not run
- Please do not jump onto or near the ramp
- Please do not climb or swim over/ through railings
- ALL CHILDREN AGE 14 & UNDER MUST BE WITH AN ADULT
- Please do not use inflatable swim aids
- CHILDREN WEARING SWIM AIDS MUST HAVE AN ADULT IN THE WATER, & MUST REMAIN IN SHALLOW WATER AND STAY WITHIN (1) ARM-LENGTH OF THE CHILD
- All children who would like to swim in the yellow or green zones (mid & deep water) of our pools are requested to take our “swim test” prior to taking that first “dip” Children will be given a color-coded “swim” necklace that they must wear when in our pool.
- Help us avoid pool “accidents”, please have a swim diaper on all children not completely toilet trained
- Swimmers only in the pool areas. All spectators should remain in the bleacher area
- Please do not bring food, drinks or breakable objects into the aquatic areas or bleachers
- Hot tub users should be a minimum of 12 years of age. Ages 12-16 should be with an adult
- Bathing suits should be appropriate. Please do not wear cutoffs, thongs, or see through fabric bathing suits.
- Lap lanes are for lap swimming. Please refer to the scheduled days/ times for each pools lap recreational availability